Search This Blog

PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Kim Heechul wants to become muscular

kpopfollowers

Super Junior’s Kim Heechul has exclaimed that he will transform into a tough macho man!
On July 16th, Heechul tweeted, “This is the last pale picture of me~ I looked young due to my slightly chubby cheeks, but now I want to look older. Let’s go go to intense workouts and muscles. Ma-Si (in reference to his fellow muscular member Choi Siwon) gave me a macho nickname, Ma-Chul.”
In the picture, Heechul poses like a little boy with his large eyes, pale skin, and curly hair.
Siwon also tweeted about Heechul working out, “Heechul-hyung and I are working out right now. He sincerely asked me how he would look if he got a tan. So I told him that he would look okay.”
In response, Heechul tweeted, “Let’s get a suntan before we film for the music video. I have nothing else to show you. I already tried being thin, having long hair, short hair, mustache, dying my hair, etc. The only things left are six packs and muscles. Let’s go Ma-Shi and Ma-Chul.”
Fans said, “I like your current self” and “I think it would be weird if Kim Heechul were to get muscles.”
Source: Star News via Nate
From: Allkpop
Note:
I can’t help but to comment on this. Right now my mind is going somewhere. I am really curious what would HeeHee looked like if he were to get muscles and abs. And good riddance, ABS! Oh god! That’s my weakness. Now I’m so looking forward to the new Heechul!

No comments: