Search This Blog

PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Master G shaves his head

kpopfollowers
 
When I first saw this photo, I was like, WTF?! Is that Captain G?! He looks freakin' HOT!
All I can say is a BIG WTF?! Master G looks incredibly HOT in his shaved head! I never thought and never imagined a GD with a shaved head, but OMG! He was able to pull it off perfectly! Stay that way will you? But please don’t go to the army! You’re still too young!

I even thought this was an old photo, so I was wondering when did GD shave his head?!

I've never considered GD as hot. as in NEVER! But after seeing this photo, I've instantly changed my mind!

GD shook off his boy-next-door image and he looked manlier in his new hair style. I like the new GD!

OMG! Everytime  I look at this guy, makes me wonder where was he hiding?kekeke









GD&TOP performed at the SuperTraxx Concert

No comments: