Search This Blog

PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

PUT YOUR HANDS UP!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Jay Park Responds to criticisms on his new tattoos

Due to increasing criticisms regarding his new tattoos, Jay tweeted: "I didn't cut my hair too short for everyone to like, I put in a lot of effort to make songs that everyone would like, and I'm even resisting doing concerts before my album comes out because I thought people were spending too much money on me. Please don't be too harsh that I have tattoos. I like it, it's a stress reliever. Telling me not to get tattoos is the same as saying "Don't rap" or "Don't dance". I express my mind through these kinds of things."
Despite of the minor scandal, Jay haven't forgotten to give an update about his upcoming album. "The newest song has beats created by Chacha, lyrics by me, and Dok2 as a rap feature. It will not disappoint."

[What the hell are those people criticizing Jay thinking?!! So what if Jay gets a tattoo? What does that have to do with them or anybody else?! Jay, despite being an idol, he's also a human being who wants to do things for himself, so people shouldn't criticize him just because of that.... Haist people!! Making me lose my cool!]

1 comment:

kpop addict said...

what does his tattoo say?